Thank you for considering Wells International School as an option for your child’s education. All of our staff and students do their utmost to make new members of the Wells community feel welcome, and we highly encourage you and your child to visit our campuses if you are interested in joining the Wells family. Simply contact us to set an appointment, or feel free to stop by if you are in the area. To officially enroll at Wells International School, the following steps must be completed:
STEP 1: Apply to Join the Wells Community
All students seeking to enroll at Wells International School must submit the Student Application Form. This can be done in one of three ways:
- Apply on campus: Visit the campus in which you wish to enroll your child, and one of our admissions officers will help you complete the necessary forms.
- Download the application form (DOC or PDF) When completed, e-mail or fax the documents to the campus in which you wish to enroll your child. (Please note that you will still need to sign the documents at the campus.)
STEP 2: Schedule a Time for Testing
All students from Grade 1 to Grade 12 must complete admissions tests in order to be accepted into Wells International School. Students seeking to join Grade 1 or Grade 2 will complete a paper test evaluating their basic academic skills. Students from Grade 3 to Grade 12 must complete the following:
- DORA (Diagnostic Online Reading Assessment): This program provides a complete profile of the applicant’s English levels.
- ALEKS (Assessment and LEarning in Knowledge Spaces): This program analyzes the mathematics skills of the applicant.
- Writing assessment
- Personal interview
STEP 3: Submit Official Documents
If the applicant has successfully completed the admissions tests and has been accepted into Wells International School, the following documents must be prepared and submitted to the school. For easy reference, download the Applicant Checklist & FAQ.
- Two photocopies of the applicant and parent passports
- Academic reports/records from the past two years (High school applicants must submit complete high school transcripts)
- Three passport-size photos of the applicant with his/her name printed on the reverse side
- Complete, certified medical check-up
- Photos of parents/guardian who will pick up the applicant (if applicable)
- Recommendation from previous school (if requested by Wells)
- Copy of the applicant’s house registration (Thai applicants only)
- Military request form (optional)
STEP 4: Pay School Fees
Before the student can register and receive class information and schedules, all required fees must be paid for the term (See School Fees for updated information):
- Enrollment fee
- Tuition fees
- Uniform fee
- ESL fee (only for those students unable to enter mainstream courses)
- After-school second language fee (optional)
- After-school & Saturday activity fee (optional)
STEP 5: Register for Classes
Once confirmation of payment has been received, the student will be eligible to register for classes and/or receive a class schedule. Books, standard supplies and the Student & Parent Handbook will also be issued at that time.